Pic of the Week
Loves
Christmas
Let it Snow
Favorite Sites
Favorite Things
The New Do
Sunday, August 20, 2006

Here is the new do! I was a bit nervous getting it done. I actually wasn't too sure about it until after she styled it. But, once it was complete I loved it. It makes me feel sas-say! To show me different ways to wear it the sylist curled it so that is obviously how the after pic was taken. More often than not I will probably have it straight, maybe flipped out at the ends but it was nice to see how I will be able to do it different ways.
posted by Andrea Sunday, August 20, 2006  
6 Comments:
  • At 9:32 PM, Blogger Bethany said…

    Look at you, you little hottie! Love it!

     
  • At 9:50 AM, Blogger Kelly said…

    Very cute Curly Sue! Did they stay in for church yesterday?
    It looks really good! It really does make you look a lot older. :)

     
  • At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love it! It looks adorable on you. It really does make you look so much more.....mature!

     
  • At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love it!! Looks so great!! I am getting my hair done tomorrow. Can't wait!

     
  • At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cute hair do...I love short hair!!

     
  • At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very cute!!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Name: Andrea
About me: SAHM to a beautiful little girl & adorable little boy
Blog Roll
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Once Upon A Lifetime Template by Isnaini Dot Com