Pic of the Week
Loves
Christmas
Let it Snow
Favorite Sites
Favorite Things
And, He's Off!!!
Friday, August 04, 2006
Bryson had a big accomplishment this morning, he crawled across the living room! He has been trying so hard lately and I was so proud of him. The motivator: Madison's cup and a stack of blocks.




posted by Andrea Friday, August 04, 2006  
5 Comments:
  • At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow does he look like his dad or what? Way to go Bryson!!

     
  • At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So cute!!! Great pictures! :)

     
  • At 5:04 PM, Blogger Bethany said…

    Yeah! I agree, milestones are so much fun!

     
  • At 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    fun fun fun!!!!
    how exciting....or scary...I'm scared for the "mobile" phase to start with mine!!
    Those are some wonderful pictures...I really liked the one where the cup and blocks were really big and he was headed towards them!!

     
  • At 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Way to go, B-Man!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Name: Andrea
About me: SAHM to a beautiful little girl & adorable little boy
Blog Roll
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Once Upon A Lifetime Template by Isnaini Dot Com