Pic of the Week
Loves
Christmas
Let it Snow
Favorite Sites
Favorite Things
Recipe Swap
Friday, July 28, 2006
My sister Kelly has posted the first recipe for the recipe swap she suggested doing a week or so ago. You can check out her recipe by clicking on her name to the right. Also, don't forget to post your own favorite summer recipe.

We love to grill out in the summer but since you all know how to grill hamburgers, chicken, and steak I thought I would share something else. This recipe involves the crockpot but I love it because you put in on in the morning, you can smell it cooking all day, and then dinner is ready with very little prep work! Thanks mom for sharing this meal with us a few months back, it's become a family favorite.

Chicken Stroganoff
(this is for a serving of 2, you can adjust as needed)
In crockpot mix 1 can cream of chicken soup
8 oz. cream cheese (softened to room temp)
1 pkg. dry Italian dressing mix
2 chicken breasts

cook on low all day. Serve over egg noodles. We like green beans as a side with this meal. Yum!
posted by Andrea Friday, July 28, 2006  
4 Comments:
  • At 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey where did you get such a good recipe?

     
  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger Kelly said…

    I put in 4-6 chicken breasts with the same amount of everything else and it comes out just fine. :) This is a good one!

     
  • At 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, I was going to comment on your Anniversary post but it wouldn't let me, so I'll comment on this one instead.

    Happy Anniversary to you. Happy Anniversary to you. Happy Anniversary dear "lovers", Happy Anniversary to you!

     
  • At 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sounds good to me! Thanks!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Name: Andrea
About me: SAHM to a beautiful little girl & adorable little boy
Blog Roll
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Once Upon A Lifetime Template by Isnaini Dot Com