|
| Random Thoughts |
| Monday, July 17, 2006 |
I think I have too much time on my hands today. Or, maybe I am just avoiding certain chores. I did get the house picked up and everything cleaned up and put away from this weekend. The kids are both napping so I thought I would take a few minutes to myself, have some popcorn and a glass of water for lunch, and let go of some random thoughts in my head.
I got the best candle I think I have ever purchased "burning" right now. A lady that used to go to our church (Jessica Plumbley) was recently in town and started selling these candles. They were created by two stay at home moms that are actually from the Boise area. It is a block of wax, which only cost 5 bucks, and wax burner that melts the wax with a 25 watt light bulb. I have never had a candle smell so strong. I can smell it all throughout the house, in the garage, and even outside when the sliding glass door is opened (screen door shut). I love it! I think I might have to start selling these myself so I can get discounts on their wax, even though 5 bucks is cheap for a candle that works!
I am thinking about cutting my hair! I am starting to get sick of my 15 year old style. I call it that because I had the same style when I was 15. Long, straight and that is about it. I shouldn't even call it a style. Amanda and I were talking about our 10 year class reunion next month and I thought "oh my goodness, people would look at me and think 'wow, you haven't changed...at all!'". I know I look like I am 17 and I don't think my hair is helping the situation any. But, why is it so hard to let go of hair? If I cut enough off I would like to send it to locks or love. I just need to find a cut I want. I was thinking about this: This was a cut I had a few years back. I don't know, we'll see.
I better stop. Geez, I thought my last post was a rambling bunch of words but I guess not! |
| posted by Andrea Monday, July 17, 2006 |
|
| 6 Comments: |
-
You know I LOVE that haircut! It was so cute! I say go for it! :)
-
Cute pictures from this weekend! Your hair looks different in those pictures. I really like that one of Pooh! Okay no more comments from me today. :)
-
My hair looks different because I braved it and cut a few bangs.
-
I think that cut would look great on you! I would love to do something crazy myself....but I am a chicken!! :)
-
Do it! Cut it! I will go with you! I need mine cut too
-
1. Sounds like my kind of lunch! 2. I'll have to check out your candle. It sounds awesome. 3. I loved when you had your hair cut like that. It looks so cute and fun when it is short. Not that I don't like it now, but it's nice to do something different once in a while. Go for it girl!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Name: Andrea |
| About me: SAHM to a beautiful little girl & adorable little boy |
|
|
| Blog Roll |
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Powered by |
 |
|
You know I LOVE that haircut! It was so cute! I say go for it! :)