|
| Weekend Review (the second time around) |
| Monday, July 17, 2006 |
  
(That title was for you Kelly!) Well, we survived the little road trip. Bryson did pretty well in the car. There was only one time on the way there and one time on the way back that I just about got out of the car and started walking. While there, the sleeping wasn't all that great but it wasn't miserable. There were several wakings during the night and short naps during the day. I slept in the same room with him so when he would wake up I was right there and would pick him up to avoid his crying waking others up. Annabelle and Madalyne stayed the night with us both nights and all the girls were sleeping in the room right next to us. He was a bit upset last night when I didn't do the same thing and just had to let him cry a bit. I thought maybe he would sleep better since he was in his own bed. It is just going to take a few days to get him back to "normal". We had a lot of fun though and I am glad Bryson and I went. Saturday we went to Belle's birthday party. It was at a friends house from their church. The house was HUGE and had a really nice in-ground pool. Madison wasn't too sure of the pool at first and had to be held the whole time. Good thing she only weighs 23 pounds! But, by the end of the party she was asking to go back in the pool so that is good. Bryson enjoyed it too. After the party we went and saw Jeremy and Kelsey's new house. It is really nice. And big! I am happy for them though, they have been waiting for this for years. Saturday night Jeff, his dad, Jeremy and Kelsey went and saw Pirates of the Caribbean. His mom and I stayed home with the kids. That is a movie I have no desire to see. Then Sunday Bryson got us up early and we enjoyed a nice ham and eggs breakfast. Thanks Jeff for making that! After a few hours we packed up and headed home. All in all, a really good weekend. O.k., if you have made it this far reading this post, thanks. I will let you get on with your day now :) |
| posted by Andrea Monday, July 17, 2006 |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
I am publicly apologizing for teasing you about your use of parentheses. I should have listened to Mom & Dad and went into English or journalism instead of psych. Sometimes it just gets the better of me. :) Sounds like you had fun. Looks like the pool was NICE!
-
I am so glad you went. Looks and sounds like you had a great time. What fun summer pictures. Hot mama in your swimsuit! Sorry you couldn't make it to dinner with us. We missed you guys!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Name: Andrea |
| About me: SAHM to a beautiful little girl & adorable little boy |
|
|
| Blog Roll |
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Powered by |
 |
|
I am publicly apologizing for teasing you about your use of parentheses. I should have listened to Mom & Dad and went into English or journalism instead of psych. Sometimes it just gets the better of me. :)
Sounds like you had fun. Looks like the pool was NICE!