Pic of the Week
Loves
Christmas
Let it Snow
Favorite Sites
Favorite Things
Secret Project
Thursday, July 06, 2006
Disclaimer: I have NOT converted over to digital scrapbooking. Atleast not yet :) I have found this very addicting though. It's great when you need to take a break and can just step away from the computer and there is not a mess laying out. If I don't like the way something looks, I can just delete the layer. I don't have to peel stickers to put something on the layout. I don't have to use the annoying Fiskars paper cutter. But, I have not converted...I look at all I have invested in "paper" scrapbooking and I just can't let that go.

O.k., so here is my secret project. I actually started with another one, but I am still working on that. Now remember, I have not used books or any other kind of tutorial to help me. Just complete trial and error...and a few phone calls to my sister. So, that is why it is a little plain. I am just learning.


posted by Andrea Thursday, July 06, 2006  
7 Comments:
  • At 10:06 PM, Blogger Kelly said…

    Very cute! It is addicting so watch out! You may want to go spend some time at your scrapbooking space upstairs or you'll get sucked into the digital stuff forever! :)

     
  • At 12:25 AM, Blogger Kim said…

    I love that page! Have you converted?

     
  • At 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's not plain. I think it looks great babe. Also for not "converting" you listed a lot of reasons why it's a good option.

     
  • At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cute layout! You did a great job. I like your new banner too :)

     
  • At 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great job, Andrea!! Very cute.

     
  • At 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love the layout also. What software do you use for digital scrapbooking? Just curious. :)

     
  • At 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's Photoshop Element 4.0 :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Name: Andrea
About me: SAHM to a beautiful little girl & adorable little boy
Blog Roll
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Once Upon A Lifetime Template by Isnaini Dot Com