|
| A Rookie's Work |
| Monday, June 26, 2006 |
| Well, I did it. And in one day, not bad. Creating my own header/banner wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Thanks Sam for showing me that lady's blog. She had step by step instructions on how to get the header to fit on the blog and how to put it in my template. I would have been lost without that. What a nice lady to share that info on her blog. That had to take some time to write out. But anyway, a little technical help from my computer savvy husband and sister (thanks Jeff and Kelly) and there it is. It's kinda fun. And I did do this all on the computer. No paper scrapbooking involved. I am quite proud of myself...that's o.k. right?! Kelly has gotten into digital scrapbooking (and is pretty darn good at it)and is going to help me out a little with some detail work so maybe my next one will be a little better but this will work for now. |
| posted by Andrea Monday, June 26, 2006 |
|
| 6 Comments: |
-
This looks really good!! I need to do one for mine! I love it!
-
You did a great job! We'll get you sucked into the digital word eventually! :)
-
Way to go Andera! It looks awesome. Love it.
-
You did a great job! Love the colors!
-
It looks great! You did a wonderful job!
-
Look at you ... going digital ... see I knew it wouldn't take long ... just watch out, it'll cast it's spell on you and you'll do 90% of your pages digitally and only a few with paper ;). But don't think it'll save you any money ... I seem to spend just as much on paper stuff as I used to ... it's a hard habit to break ...
It looks great though!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Name: Andrea |
| About me: SAHM to a beautiful little girl & adorable little boy |
|
|
| Blog Roll |
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Powered by |
 |
|
This looks really good!! I need to do one for mine! I love it!