Pic of the Week
Loves
Christmas
Let it Snow
Favorite Sites
Favorite Things
A First Time For Everything
Sunday, June 25, 2006
We ran over to Keith and Chrisanna's real quick tonight to get Bryson's first haircut! (why in such a hurry to get it done tonight? To make a long story short: we were all too busy to do it after church (or any other time this weekend at that), we had our small group this evening, and the next time Keith would be able to do it would have been in 2 weeks. I was going to do it myself but he thought our largest guard would have cut it too short. Anyway, his hair has been driving me crazy and it really needed to be cut. I just couldn't wait another 2 weeks. Wow, I am not really good at making long stories short am I?) Bryson did great with the haircut in the beginning and then wasn't too sure about it towards the end. He sat still the whole time though which is all I think Keith cared about. Keith did a great job and he was quick. I know you probably won't read this Keith but thanks for doing that! I really appreciated it. I just wish I would have done it before we got his pictures taken but, we won't talk about those again :) It's pretty sad Bryson got his first haircut before Maddy isn't it. I have trimmed hers on one occassion about 1/4" and that is it. She is next though and I am making her appointment this week. I can buzz a guys hair but I don't trust myself with long, pretty hair on a little girl :) Here are the before and after of Bryson. Doesn't it look so much better?!! Ohhhh I really wish I would have done this before the pictures :(



My goal for this week is to create my own header for my blog. Our very graphically talented friend Andrea created a really cute one for my sister (check out her blog if you already don't. Just click on the name Kelly to the right). She is so creative and is quite gifted at graphic design. Anyways, I am really on a mission now to create my own. I want to attempt it by myself first but warned Andrea I might be contacting her by the end of the week :)
posted by Andrea Sunday, June 25, 2006  
5 Comments:
  • At 10:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Not only was I the first to read, but I was the first to post. Bryson did great! His hair is very healthy and should attract many ladies in the years to come. Thanks for letting me give him his first haircut.

     
  • At 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a cutie! It's crazy to look at the before and after. His hair was getting pretty long on top. Don't worry, I'm sure his hair will look GREAT in the pictures. How can you go wrong with that sweet smile?!

     
  • At 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    He looks so cute!! Keith is our little hairdresser of the family!! Can you believe how fast our little ones are growing? Have a great day!!

     
  • At 11:24 AM, Blogger Kelly said…

    Wow I never would've thought of Keith as a hairdresser. Maybe I should employ him to wrestle Carson into a haircut! :)
    Good job Keith! He still looks cute!

     
  • At 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bryson's cute...haircut or not!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Name: Andrea
About me: SAHM to a beautiful little girl & adorable little boy
Blog Roll
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Once Upon A Lifetime Template by Isnaini Dot Com