|
| Help Wanted |
| Friday, June 23, 2006 |
| I am really wanting to create my own header for my blog but I have no idea how to do it, especially using blogger. So...if you know how to do this could you let me know? Thanks! |
| posted by Andrea Friday, June 23, 2006 |
|
| 3 Comments: |
-
The easiest way is with Adobe Photoshop. This girl has directions on her blog in the sidebar under "Need to know" http://lindsayteague.blogspot.com/ I've also done it with our hp printer software. Let me know if you have any questions. :)
-
My solution: ask a talented and generous graphic design friend! My new banner is in the works! I did check out the above suggestion though and may try one myself someday.
-
HA! I'm laughing because, you might just have to dabble your toes in the "digital" world ;). I am working on one for Kelly and could work on one for you too when I have a few minutes to spare (laughing at that thought, too). Or being a paper scrapper, you could do a paper one and take a picture of it or scan it and crop it to size. Good Luck!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Name: Andrea |
| About me: SAHM to a beautiful little girl & adorable little boy |
|
|
| Blog Roll |
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Powered by |
 |
|
The easiest way is with Adobe Photoshop. This girl has directions on her blog in the sidebar under "Need to know"
http://lindsayteague.blogspot.com/
I've also done it with our hp printer software. Let me know if you have any questions. :)