Pic of the Week
Loves
Christmas
Let it Snow
Favorite Sites
Favorite Things
I WON!!!
Wednesday, June 14, 2006
Well, I was a runner up, but to me I won!!! I entered a contest, the one I told you all about on Sunday. The one where a lady who design scrapbook paper/kits was looking for a name for her newest kit. There ended up being 432 entries so I thought there was no way I would win. But, I got an email today saying I was a runner up! How cool is that! I won the kit that was being named. This has totally started off my day on a good note! I am so excited!
posted by Andrea Wednesday, June 14, 2006  
5 Comments:
  • At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeaa!!! Awesome Andrea, so excited for you. It really feels like such a treat to win something doesn't it?

     
  • At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YAY!! Congrats, girl, you deserve it!! Enjoy. :)

     
  • At 9:57 AM, Blogger Kim said…

    Good job!! What name did you put down? Are you gonna share the prize with me?

     
  • At 1:55 PM, Blogger Kelly said…

    No K im she's sharing the prize with me! It's a digital scrapping kit and since I'm the only digital scrapper in the family I get it! Woo-hoo!! :)

     
  • At 8:54 AM, Blogger Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said…

    Great Job Andrea! It's a cute kit isn't it? And I'm glad she picked a name so now I can work with it too! But wait, does this mean you'll be giving digital a try ;). Watch out, you might not go back!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Name: Andrea
About me: SAHM to a beautiful little girl & adorable little boy
Blog Roll
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Once Upon A Lifetime Template by Isnaini Dot Com