|
| Body Pump |
| Saturday, June 10, 2006 |
| I started my day out at the gym. I met my mom up there to do a body pump class. It was fun. It was an hour long and targeted every part of the body, even the abs which is what I need most :) That is going to become our Saturday morning ritual. I am excited. It is the perfect class for me and just what I was looking for. Although, my entire body feels like jelly right now which means I am going to be so sore tomorrow. Lifting my 20lb baby everyday doesn't cut it for weight lifting I guess. Thanks for the help and encouragement today mom! |
| posted by Andrea Saturday, June 10, 2006 |
|
|
|
|
| Name: Andrea |
| About me: SAHM to a beautiful little girl & adorable little boy |
|
|
| Blog Roll |
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Powered by |
 |
|