|
| Flashback |
| Saturday, June 03, 2006 |

 
 Last year when Jeff went to Peru, Madison and I went to a carnival in Star. O.k., it's called Star Mule Days. But don't laugh (I know that all of you who know Star are wetting their pants in laughter right now). It is actually fun...for the kids. They have a parade and then open the carnival. It was nice that this time Jeff went with us! The carnival is small. The girls (we went with my mom, Kim and Kylee) went on about 3 or 4 rides, we got some cotton candy and sno-cones and headed out to my parents house and hung out for the afternoon and got Hong Kong (a delicious chinese take out) for dinner. It turned out to be a great day. Some good family bonding! Anyways, thought I would share some comparison pictures from last year to this year. Kinda bugs me that I am not standing on the same side in that one picture but oh well, you get the idea. I will post more pictures tomorrow. |
| posted by Andrea Saturday, June 03, 2006 |
|
| 6 Comments: |
-
what a fun thing to compare your pictures like that! Very creative!! She's growing up, isn't she?
-
I told you to stand on the other side! :) She looks a lot older from last year..I didn't think there would be that big of a difference..cute!! It was a fun day! Thanks for coming!
-
Your hair has gotten a lot longer in one year! I think it's time to get some new sunglasses though! :) I know it's hard to do but I'm glad you were able to have fun without us!
-
It was fun..you are welcome for making you come!! You should listen to me more often!
-
Good job on the blog keep up the good work. I love the pics!!!!
-
It is amazing how fast the change. She looks so much older. Like the pictures!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Name: Andrea |
| About me: SAHM to a beautiful little girl & adorable little boy |
|
|
| Blog Roll |
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Powered by |
 |
|
what a fun thing to compare your pictures like that! Very creative!! She's growing up, isn't she?