|
| Quiet Friday Night |
| Friday, June 02, 2006 |
Jeff went to a movie tonight, the kids are in bed and I am just fostering my blogging addiction. What has happened to Friday nights?!? I thought I would share some pictures from today. I am loving that the kids are begining to be able to play together. Can't wait until Bryson is able to run around with Maddy (o.k., yes I can wait ;)) Bryson is finding it much more enjoyable to sit and play with toys rather than be stuck in the excersaucer (he still likes to jump in the jumperoo though). Just to note: the first picture is Maddy trying to blow up a balloon that has already been blown up once and is deflated. Poor thing, she was trying so hard!



 |
| posted by Andrea Friday, June 02, 2006 |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
Cute pictures! Maddy's hair looks so long and Bryson looks so old sitting in that chair. It's so fun to watch your own kids playing together!
-
I love the first pic of Maddy!!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Name: Andrea |
| About me: SAHM to a beautiful little girl & adorable little boy |
|
|
| Blog Roll |
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Powered by |
 |
|
Cute pictures! Maddy's hair looks so long and Bryson looks so old sitting in that chair. It's so fun to watch your own kids playing together!