|
| Project |
| Tuesday, May 30, 2006 |
| After watching an expert paint a wonderful red wall in my living room and an adorable nursery (thanks Chrisanna!), I have decided to try to paint a room on my own! Madison's room is getting a makeover. It has taken a little prep work. I took down the lovely border (don't know what I was thinking when I put that up) last night and taped off where I want lines. Today it is my goal to prime (gotta cover up the lovely bright pink. Again, I don't know what I was thinking) and maybe get started on the painting. I will post pictures when the project is complete. We also got paint to do the office which we will tackle next. I am excited to do it all. It will (hopefully) look good when it is all done. Then we can focus on our bedroom which doesn't even have a picture hanging on the wall. |
| posted by Andrea Tuesday, May 30, 2006 |
|
| 3 Comments: |
-
Sounds fun, can't wait to see what you do!!
-
Let me help you this time! Remember how against the pink I was? :) You did go with purple for Pooh right?
-
Now who's the comment addict? :) I had to share this story...Maddy was in the kitchen with me while I was getting lunch ready. We were talking about her room being painted and I asked her what color it was going to be. This was our conversation: "It's going to be plink. Yeah plink and red." she told me "Oh wow" I said "What about purple?" "Yeah, it'll be purple too." "Wow that sounds pretty" I told her. "My mommy will make it real pretty." She paused for a second, while "jumping" rope and then said. "Sometimes my daddy is sneaky." "Sneaky?" I asked "Sometimes your daddy is sneaky?" "No" she said "Sometimes my daddy is STINKY" Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Name: Andrea |
| About me: SAHM to a beautiful little girl & adorable little boy |
|
|
| Blog Roll |
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Powered by |
 |
|
Sounds fun, can't wait to see what you do!!