Pic of the Week
Loves
Christmas
Let it Snow
Favorite Sites
Favorite Things
Ouch!
Friday, May 19, 2006


Madison got her first black eye yesterday :( Not sure exactally what happened. Her and Carson were outside playing and somehow her check hit his head. Ouch!
posted by Andrea Friday, May 19, 2006  
5 Comments:
  • At 3:48 PM, Blogger Kelly said…

    Carson is sorry. It was an accident. :(

     
  • At 8:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, I know...I still love you Carson. I am just glad you didn't get hurt too. :)

     
  • At 3:43 PM, Blogger Kim said…

    Ouch!!

     
  • At 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm reporting you to child protection services!

     
  • At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    no...report Carson, he did it :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Name: Andrea
About me: SAHM to a beautiful little girl & adorable little boy
Blog Roll
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Once Upon A Lifetime Template by Isnaini Dot Com