Pic of the Week
Loves
Christmas
Let it Snow
Favorite Sites
Favorite Things
An Amazing Vote
Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Tonight is the finale of the greatest reality show The Amazing Race. So, lets take a vote. Who do you think is going to win? Even though I haven't been too impressed with them lately, I am putting my vote on the ones I've been rooting for from day 1...the Hippies.
posted by Andrea Wednesday, May 17, 2006  
3 Comments:
  • At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love the Hippies and would love it if they win but I would love to see Ray & Yolanda win it all. They've played a great game. Those frat boys better not win!

    Your new blog looks good. One day I'll get one set up. :)

     
  • At 6:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope the hippies win!! Can't wait to watch it!!

     
  • At 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    As much as I don't like them I think the frat boys will win.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Name: Andrea
About me: SAHM to a beautiful little girl & adorable little boy
Blog Roll
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Once Upon A Lifetime Template by Isnaini Dot Com