|
| Amazing Race |
| Thursday, May 18, 2006 |
(Don't read this post if you have not watched the finale yet) Well, what did you think? It makes me so nervous towards the end but I am so happy the hippies won! Basically they just out-smarted the frats. The final 3 teams were on the CBS morning show this morning and Ray proposed to Yolanda (didn't get to see it, my sister told me about it) but the hippies are on Regis and Kelly this morning so I am going to try to catch that. O.k. enough obession with that show. It is my dream someday to go on it though :) My sister is coming over in a few hours and today is cleaning day so I better get moving! Have a happy Thursday! |
| posted by Andrea Thursday, May 18, 2006 |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
I was SO happy to see the hippies win!! I'm kinda sad it's over though. :(
-
I am so glad a team I liked finally won! The Frats played a better game but who didn't love the hippies! This was my last finale show, now what will I watch???
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Name: Andrea |
| About me: SAHM to a beautiful little girl & adorable little boy |
|
|
| Blog Roll |
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Powered by |
 |
|
I was SO happy to see the hippies win!! I'm kinda sad it's over though. :(