Pic of the Week
Loves
Christmas
Let it Snow
Favorite Sites
Favorite Things
The Stats
Thursday, May 25, 2006
I took Bryson in for his 6 month check up today. Very healthy little guy so that is good. He weighs, are you ready for this: 19lbs 11oz (90th percentile) and is 28 1/2" long (95th percentile)!!! I love my chunky monkey! Thanks Kelly for watching Maddy for me while I went to the appointment.
posted by Andrea Thursday, May 25, 2006  
3 Comments:
  • At 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    All the more to love and squeeze! He's a cutie!

     
  • At 8:13 AM, Blogger Kelly said…

    You know I love watching the kids! You need to let me watch my little chunky monkey though! Thank you for watching the kids during the funeral!

     
  • At 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    He is a cutie!! I know what it's like to have a chunky monkey....mine have all been that way! :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Name: Andrea
About me: SAHM to a beautiful little girl & adorable little boy
Blog Roll
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Once Upon A Lifetime Template by Isnaini Dot Com