Pic of the Week
Loves
Christmas
Let it Snow
Favorite Sites
Favorite Things
Hidden Ice Cream
Friday, May 19, 2006

Keith came over tonight to give Jeff some things to make a video and he brought the boys with him. Maddy was eating an ice cream cone when they got here so we gave Jake and Brady one too. They all went outside to eat them. When I looked outside I could not see them so I walked around the backyard and this is where I found them. All lined up against the fence eating thier ice cream. So funny. (for those of you who don't know our backyard, they are on the side of the house against the gate to the yard. Basically as far away from the back door as they could possibly get) They are coming over again tomorrow for the day while Keith and Chrisanna do the church yard sale so I am looking forward to more funny moments.
posted by Andrea Friday, May 19, 2006  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Name: Andrea
About me: SAHM to a beautiful little girl & adorable little boy
Blog Roll
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Once Upon A Lifetime Template by Isnaini Dot Com