Pic of the Week
Loves
Christmas
Let it Snow
Favorite Sites
Favorite Things
Coming Along
Tuesday, May 30, 2006
I got the majority of the painting done today-thanks to Kelly for letting Maddy come over and Jeff for being able to work from home this afternoon and because of that he was able to bond with Bryson. I just need to do some touch ups. For some reason the primer "leaked" under the tape in spots. Not sure why because the paint didn't. Maybe because it's thinner? The room looks cute though, so much better than before. There are a few more things I want to do to the room so I will let you all see it in a few more days :)
posted by Andrea Tuesday, May 30, 2006  
2 Comments:
  • At 8:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    can't wait to see it!! :)

     
  • At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can't wait to see it. What color did you paint? I totally would've helped you if I would've known you were tackling this huge project. You should've asked me, silly girl. Let me know if you need anything!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Name: Andrea
About me: SAHM to a beautiful little girl & adorable little boy
Blog Roll
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Once Upon A Lifetime Template by Isnaini Dot Com