Pic of the Week
Loves
Christmas
Let it Snow
Favorite Sites
Favorite Things
Cousins
Thursday, June 01, 2006




Garrett and Carson came over this morning while Kelly took Kylee to the dentist. I decided to try to get some pictures of the boys. Garrett wanted to watch the movie that was playing, Carson wanted down, and Bryson wanted Carson's shoe. So, this was the best I got. These boys are going to have so much fun when they get older! I had to throw one in of Maddy and Bryson too, although I am not sure what's going on with Maddy's eyes :)
posted by Andrea Thursday, June 01, 2006  
2 Comments:
  • At 9:25 PM, Blogger Kim said…

    Very cute pics!! Even Maddy's eyes! :)

     
  • At 9:45 PM, Blogger Kelly said…

    I have another Maddy possessed picture. I'll email it to you.
    Thanks for watching the boys and for lunch! I don't think I said that before I took the screamers with me. :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Name: Andrea
About me: SAHM to a beautiful little girl & adorable little boy
Blog Roll
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Once Upon A Lifetime Template by Isnaini Dot Com