|
| Slide Show |
| Thursday, June 08, 2006 |
| Well, I was able to figure out how to add a slide show to my blog. Very easy if you go here you can do it too. (Thanks Jen K.!) I just need to figure out how to add it to my sidebar and not the header. You think this would be easy but when you have to do everything in computer lingo it becomes quite difficult! But hey, atleast I got it on there! |
| posted by Andrea Thursday, June 08, 2006 |
|
| 6 Comments: |
-
Good job Andrea! The pictures look great.
-
Andera - you are becoming a real techno-geek. GREAT JOB! It looks really nice.
-
Hey that is pretty cool. Good Job!
-
Very cute!! I may have to copy you! :)
-
-
you did great!! I love the photo with Madi covering her ears and the fire truck in the background. So cool!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Name: Andrea |
| About me: SAHM to a beautiful little girl & adorable little boy |
|
|
| Blog Roll |
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Powered by |
 |
|
Good job Andrea! The pictures look great.