Pic of the Week
Loves
Christmas
Let it Snow
Favorite Sites
Favorite Things
What To Do
Tuesday, June 13, 2006
Bryson went to bed at 6:30 (he had a good morning nap but took a short afternoon nap and wasn't interested in an evening nap) and Madison was in bed at 7:30 (didn't get a nap at all today. Had to take her to the doctor to look at her eye. There is still a bump from when she got her black eye a month ago. She complains that it hurts still so I thought I'd better get it checked out. Turns out to just be a hematoma so that is good) It's not even 9:00 and there's nothing to do! I guess the Lord knew we needed the break :) Mike came over tonight and showed us how to do the Wainscot. Mike and Jeff got the new baseboards put up but Jeff is going to wait until tomorrow to get started on the rest. The hammering was too noisy with the kids sleeping. So what a good night to blog and glue myself to the little laptop we have set up as our computer access (the "real" computer had to be torn down for the office makeover). I guess I have rambled enough. Now it's time to stalk some blogs :)
posted by Andrea Tuesday, June 13, 2006  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:53 PM, Blogger Kim said…

    What about your fun filled evening with all of us over? Thanks again for dinner at the last minute. Kylee crawled into my bed and was asleep by 845---which is good for her!
    Glad you had a peaceful evening...you don't stay in the lines! That kid cracks me up!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Name: Andrea
About me: SAHM to a beautiful little girl & adorable little boy
Blog Roll
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Once Upon A Lifetime Template by Isnaini Dot Com