|
| Weekend Update |
| Monday, June 19, 2006 |
| We had a great weekend with Jeff's parents in town. On Friday we enjoyed a delicious lunch at Blue Sky Bagel (my favorite place to eat!) and then a great bbq'd dinner that evening. After dinner we took a walk on the "Meridian green belt" (path that runs through our subdivision to Fuller park). Right before you get to the park there is a pond where we fed the ducks. We then took Madison and Bryson over to the park to swing. I felt the child in me and decided to swing with Madison. Have you gotten on a swing lately? Holy cow it made me feel sick! Saturday after a very hard workout, Jeff's mom, Madison and I went shopping. Then on Saturday night we took Madison to Chuck E. Cheese's. She has never been there and I think the last time I went was when I was three :). Besides the yummy pizza (HA!) it was really fun. Madison loved it. Then Sunday was church and they left after that. Sunday evening we went to my parents house for another yummy bbq dinner for Father's Day. It was a great weekend. Check out the new pictures (from this weekend) in the slide (now in my sidebar! Yeah I finally figured that one out!) After a busy week last week and a really busy weekend we are laying low this week but I am sure I will come up with something to blog about each day! |
| posted by Andrea Monday, June 19, 2006 |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
Glad you had fun! Cute pictures
-
We have to take Garrett and Kylee to Chuck E. Cheese. We really need to bring Garrett and Kylee to Chuck E. Cheese. Garrett and Kylee would have so much fun at Chuck E. Cheese...is that Jeff offering to babysit? :)
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Name: Andrea |
| About me: SAHM to a beautiful little girl & adorable little boy |
|
|
| Blog Roll |
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Powered by |
 |
|
Glad you had fun! Cute pictures