|
| A Successful Week For Carson |
| Thursday, June 15, 2006 |
 I have been watching my nephew, Carson, this week while Kelly took Maddy to Bible School. He has been so interested in what Jeff has been doing in the office (the door has been closed to keep the kiddos out). Well, I was in cleaning the bathrooms this morning and I came out and found that Carson had been successful in getting to "help" Jeff. He was very excited. Way to go Carson! You worked all week at getting into that office!
 We will hopefully been finishing project:office today so I will post pics when it's complete! |
| posted by Andrea Thursday, June 15, 2006 |
|
| 3 Comments: |
-
How could Jeff not let him help. He looks so cute! Cute enough to squeeze! Of course grandmas can do that.
-
Oh that picture of him sitting outside the door, peering in, begging to help is so sad! Mean Uncle Jeff! :) I'm glad you finally let him in to help! Look how happy he was! :)
-
I agree...that picture IS sad!!! haha I love the office.
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Name: Andrea |
| About me: SAHM to a beautiful little girl & adorable little boy |
|
|
| Blog Roll |
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Powered by |
 |
|
How could Jeff not let him help. He looks so cute! Cute enough to squeeze! Of course grandmas can do that.