|
| Grumpy |
| Thursday, June 22, 2006 |
I started out this day in a great mood. We had a good day planned. We were finally going to get the kids pictures done, we were going to go out to lunch afterwards, bike ride tonight...just a fun day. Bryson slept through the night, which will start any day out good :) The kids were great for me this morning which made getting ready for the pictures easier. Bryson even took a short nap (had to wake him up to leave. I hate doing that!) which made getting Madison ready a lot easier...Then we get to JCPenny for the picutres. They are ofcourse running late. There are only 2 girls working. One is in training and the other one should have been. I was thankful that the girl that "knew" what was going on was the one to take our pictures. Or was I? I wanted to get a picture of the kids together and then pictures of them each by themselves. The pose for the pic of them together was fine but the "photographer" was not doing too good with Bryson. For those of you that know Bryson, how easy is it to make him smile?! If the kid is crying my guess would be to stop waving the stupid feather and bell in his face. For one picture of Madison she just had her standing there. No props, no nothing. A bench or something would have been nice. Then for Bryson's solo pics he just sat there. Again no props, no nothing. Maybe laying him on his belly or something to change things up would have been nice. The "photographer" was nice, just not very good. Nevertheless, the pictures were just o.k. It did make picking out which ones we wanted a lot easier! Getting pictures done just completely stresses me out and when they don't turn out that great it just makes me mad. O.k., sorry to grump on all of you. I am going to take my grumpy self and go clean now...maybe that will help my attitude change so we can enjoy our evening :) |
| posted by Andrea Thursday, June 22, 2006 |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
Oh I know how you feel! I HATE JCPenney's picture place! I'm dreading Garrett's 4 year pictures coming up. I think I'm going to try Target.Amanda's always had good luck with them. I don't know why I'm leaving this as a comment I'm sure I'll tell you the exact same thing whenever I talk to you in the next couple of hours! :)
-
I know how you feel. Going to get the kids pictures can be very stressful. And it never fails, they are always running LATE. I am glad to hear that your morning started off good though. That's a positive! Hopefully you'll have a great time tonight just enjoying the fam and the beautiful weather!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Name: Andrea |
| About me: SAHM to a beautiful little girl & adorable little boy |
|
|
| Blog Roll |
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Powered by |
 |
|
Oh I know how you feel! I HATE JCPenney's picture place! I'm dreading Garrett's 4 year pictures coming up. I think I'm going to try Target.Amanda's always had good luck with them. I don't know why I'm leaving this as a comment I'm sure I'll tell you the exact same thing whenever I talk to you in the next couple of hours! :)