Pic of the Week
Loves
Christmas
Let it Snow
Favorite Sites
Favorite Things
Hopscotch
Tuesday, June 20, 2006
So today I tried to teach Madison how to play hopscotch. It was pretty funny. She definitely got the hopping part down. I got some funny pictures and I just had to share them. The last one cracks me up!





posted by Andrea Tuesday, June 20, 2006  
5 Comments:
  • At 9:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What fun and cute pictures!!

     
  • At 7:22 AM, Blogger Kim said…

    Cute pics! She is a good hopper!

     
  • At 8:11 AM, Blogger Kelly said…

    Those are so funny! I see a cute layout here...:)

     
  • At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very cute pictures. Looks like she had a blast. Makes me want to join in on the fun!

     
  • At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Did Jeff tell you about "Boppie's Park"?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Name: Andrea
About me: SAHM to a beautiful little girl & adorable little boy
Blog Roll
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Once Upon A Lifetime Template by Isnaini Dot Com