Pic of the Week
Loves
Christmas
Let it Snow
Favorite Sites
Favorite Things
A New Look For Bryson
Tuesday, July 25, 2006
I leave the room for a few minutes and this is what I come back to




note: no, he's not crawling yet, but he sure is getting close!
posted by Andrea Tuesday, July 25, 2006  
5 Comments:
  • At 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So cute!! I love the things kids do, cracks me up!

     
  • At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cute pictures. That's hilarious!

     
  • At 7:33 AM, Blogger Kim said…

    Those are cute pics!!

     
  • At 4:54 PM, Blogger Kelly said…

    He actually looks like he's enjoying it! Cute!

     
  • At 12:01 AM, Blogger Emily said…

    He truly does look like he's gonna take off crawling any second, cute...I'm perfectly content with mine sitting in one spot...thank you very much!!! haha

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Name: Andrea
About me: SAHM to a beautiful little girl & adorable little boy
Blog Roll
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Once Upon A Lifetime Template by Isnaini Dot Com