|
| Is It Time For Fall Yet? |
| Tuesday, August 15, 2006 |
I love this time of year. Actually, I love all four seasons but, I am so ready for fall to be here. I want to wear jeans and sweats, long sleeves and jackets. I want the cooler air outside and the coziness inside. I love the feeling of a new season coming on. Summer around here just seems to hang on a little too long sometimes. I know, give me 3 months and I will be saying "I wish it was 90 degrees outside"!
Not much on the "to-do" list for us today. I should be doing laundry but I ran out of detergent. So, maybe going to the store should be on my list huh? Probably not going to happen though. I am thinking about a Costco run tomorrow. Plus, it a good excuse to not have to do laundry today :) The car is going to get a washin' and we are going to take a trip to the library a little later on. Now those are exciting plans. Actually, to Madison they are!
O.k., I better go get some stuff done while it is morning nap time... |
| posted by Andrea Tuesday, August 15, 2006 |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
Fall is my favorite season! You know how much I LOVE sweaters. And it doesn't hurt that my birthday is in the fall! Speaking of...when mom and I were waiting for you guys on Saturday I found a sweater, at JCPenney of course, that I want for my birthday. It's a dark brown soft cable knit with big buttons - SO CUTE! I may not be able to wait until November! :)
-
Don't forget about Michigan football (and other college games) on TV on Saturdays. That is THE BEST!!!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Name: Andrea |
| About me: SAHM to a beautiful little girl & adorable little boy |
|
|
| Blog Roll |
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Powered by |
 |
|
Fall is my favorite season! You know how much I LOVE sweaters. And it doesn't hurt that my birthday is in the fall! Speaking of...when mom and I were waiting for you guys on Saturday I found a sweater, at JCPenney of course, that I want for my birthday. It's a dark brown soft cable knit with big buttons - SO CUTE! I may not be able to wait until November! :)