Pic of the Week
Loves
Christmas
Let it Snow
Favorite Sites
Favorite Things
SUNday
Sunday, August 13, 2006
Today was a beautiful day! The weather was perfect. We took advantage of it tonight and went on a bike ride. They finally made a bridge connecting the bike path the runs through our sub to the Meridian Greenbelt which leads to Fuller Park. So, we headed over there to let Maddy play. Actually I should say let the kids play. Bryson loves to swing. It was fun.

All in all we had a pretty good weekend. The kids and I enjoyed meeting Kelly and Amanda at the park for lunch on Friday. I love the park we went to. It not only has the normal jungle gym equipment but it also has fountains and "sprinklers" for the kids to run around in. Madison had a blast. Especially after a long week of just hanging out at home. Bryson is cutting 4 new teeth. Yes 4! Two have broken through the gums and the next two are coming. Poor little guy. He hasn't felt all that great but I can hardly blame him. Saturday Bryson and I met my mom and sisters for lunch and then did a little shopping. I had gotten a coupon in the mail from JcPenny. One of those spend $10 get $10 off. So, I got a new pair of sunglasses. They were originally $20, store markdown of 50% and then with my coupon it made them FREE!!! That made me happy. Madison and Jeff went and greeted the youth home from their missions trip to Boston. I know they had a great trip and I'm anxious to hear more details about it. Saturday night we headed over to mom and dad's for a yummy BBQ. Then, today was of course church. We had a baptism in the Boise river after the second service. I missed it though. Had to bring the kids home for lunch and a nap. That and Bryson had a major blow-out in the nursery. I am talking I picked up a naked baby (not even his socks survived) and they had to get the little portable carpet cleaner out! Poor kid, those stinkin' teeth! And, poor nursery workers for having to clean it up :)

So, that is a little peek into our life from this weekend!
posted by Andrea Sunday, August 13, 2006  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bryson must be related to Maddie-pooh!

     
  • At 1:32 PM, Blogger Kelly said…

    I was going to make the Maddy-pooh comment too. Dad beat me to it.
    Hope Bryson's feeling better today

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Name: Andrea
About me: SAHM to a beautiful little girl & adorable little boy
Blog Roll
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Once Upon A Lifetime Template by Isnaini Dot Com