Pic of the Week
Loves
Christmas
Let it Snow
Favorite Sites
Favorite Things
Sunday Attire
Tuesday, August 15, 2006
As Jeff was finishing up mowing the lawn tonight I brought the kids inside for a bath. There was only one towel left in their bathroom so I just put a little robe on Bryson. Madison then decided she wanted one too. We don't have one her size so I just gave her one of Bryson's. I was in Bryson's room feeding him and putting him to bed when Madison walks in like this
and then with all the innocence of a 3 year old asks "can I wear this to church on Sunday?". I had to laugh. Out loud! It was one of those moments you wished someone else was there to witness.
posted by Andrea Tuesday, August 15, 2006  
3 Comments:
  • At 7:41 AM, Blogger Kelly said…

    That picture made me laugh out loud! What a nut!!

     
  • At 8:25 AM, Blogger Kim said…

    That is too funny!

     
  • At 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Take me to your leader.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Name: Andrea
About me: SAHM to a beautiful little girl & adorable little boy
Blog Roll
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Once Upon A Lifetime Template by Isnaini Dot Com