|
| Wonderful Weekend |
| Monday, October 09, 2006 |
As I am sure you expected to hear, we had a fabulous weekend! The Beth Moore conference was wonderful! She is such a captivating speaker. There were more people there than I expected. 4600 is what they said. I learned a lot, was fully refreshed, and am excited to put what I felt God teaching me into practice in my everyday life. We spent the better half of Saturday shopping at a great outlet mall in Park City. I love Park City, it's beautiful. We got some great deals. But, the highlight of our shopping was a scrapbook store in Orem (about an hour outside of Park City). We had been looking forward to going to this scrapbook store. We set aside time and money just to go to Archivers. I guess I should say that was supposed to be the highlight of our shopping. We became quite disappointed when after an hour of driving we get there only to see signs that say "now hiring" and "coming soon". We just sat there in disbelief. I was so disappointed! We had looked online before we came, that is how we got directions. The web site said nothing about it not being open yet. But, after the initial shock, we just laughed it off and ended up having a blast taking stupid pictures in the parking lot. I could go on and on about stories but I'll just say we had a great time hanging out, talking, shopping, bonding, laughing, and most of all being filled and refreshed spiritually. We took all of the pictures on Chrisanna's camera so I will post some when I get them from her. Thank you so much Jeff for letting me and providing a way for me to go. Thanks also for the nice, clean, every room vacuumed, house for me to come home to. I love you so much!
When I got home, Jeff and the kids were waiting out front for me. Maddy came running up to the car with a big hug. Bryson looked at me and smiled and then just started laughing. It was so funny. They had a great weekend too. Jeff really appreciated the help from his parents and Maddy had a blast hanging out with her Mimi and Papa. Thanks Jerry and Joyce for coming and taking care of my family while I was gone. We all appreciated it!
Even though it was only three days, I missed the kiddos so much! We are going to just spend the day playing and they may get a few extra snuggles, hugs and kisses!
Enjoy your Monday! |
| posted by Andrea Monday, October 09, 2006 |
|
| 4 Comments: |
-
Glad you had a great weekend! Can't wait to see some pics!
-
So glad you had a great time! It's making me seriously think about Seattle. :)
-
Jen- I just checked out the website again...I swear that wasn't there before :) I clicked on the Boise location and I really do promise none of that info was there, all it said was coming soon, never gave hours or location etc. Oh well, we would have never gotten shopping cart pictures huh? :)
-
Sounds like so much fun! Can't wait to see these pictures!!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Name: Andrea |
| About me: SAHM to a beautiful little girl & adorable little boy |
|
|
| Blog Roll |
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Powered by |
 |
|
Glad you had a great weekend! Can't wait to see some pics!