|
| He's Walking |
| Wednesday, September 20, 2006 |
O.k., with a little assistance.
 We were at a home meeting last night (for those of you who don't know, this week is our missions conference at church. To get to know the missionaries we are highlighting during the week, several homes are opened each night and you just go and eat and get to know the missionaries on a more personal level. We call them home meetings. They are great.) and Maddy and Bryson were playing in a room adjacent to the living room where we meeting. Jeff and I were in the back of the room so we could keep and eye on the kids. I looked over to check on them and just happened to look at the right time. Bryson was just standing there, holding onto nothing! I nudged Jeff but by the time he looked he had sat back down. Later after I had changed his diaper I stood him up. He was a bit distracted by Maddy but he just stood there for a good amount of time. Jeff saw that one. He then had taken a little Noah's arc toy and was scooting around with it. He usually will hold onto a toy and "walks" on his knees pushing it around but this time he was on his feet doing it. It surprised us both. He was going all over the place. Today I encouraged him with the bike. He thinks he is pretty cool (and so do I). He also stood again. I was sitting in the chair and he was standing holding onto my legs and he let go to grab a toy and stood unassisted for a brief minute. Alright, enough of the braggin'. Hey, but I have the right I am a proud momma! |
| posted by Andrea Wednesday, September 20, 2006 |
|
| 7 Comments: |
-
Wow! New accomplishments, so exciting. He looks adorable.
-
What a cutie! His smile is so contagious. You need to stop that boy. He's not old enough to be walking yet. :)
-
-
Way to go Bryson! Carson's been waiting so long for him to be able to play with him! It won't be long now. On a different note - I think your game of tag was quite a success. I followed along as far as I could and it was interesting to read people's lists. It's funny that a lot of us have the same idiosyncrasies. Like the coat thing or painting toenails. Someone along the line said something about even numbers and symmetry. I didn't think very many other people did that. Interesting! Thanks for starting that! It was fun - even though the ones I tagged haven't played yet! :(
-
The deleted comment was from me. The above comment posted twice for some reason so I removed one. And apparently just replaced it with this one! :)
-
Yeah!! Milestones are so awesome, I love each and every one of Claire's!
-
That's my boy!!! Good pic babe.
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Name: Andrea |
| About me: SAHM to a beautiful little girl & adorable little boy |
|
|
| Blog Roll |
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Powered by |
 |
|
Wow! New accomplishments, so exciting. He looks adorable.