Pic of the Week
Loves
Christmas
Let it Snow
Favorite Sites
Favorite Things
Tag
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
I am sure you have seen this on others blogs and I thought it was about time we played tag. For those of you who aren't familiar with blog tag here is how it goes. I will start the game by listing 5 odd things about me. They can be likes, dislikes, dreams, facts whatever. You can leave a short explanation of the oddity if needed. I will then "tag" two people and they will make the same list on their blog and tag 2 other people. If you are tagged and aren't going to or don't want to play just be a little party pooper and let the person who tagged you know so they can tag someone else. O.k., here we go

1. It is a dream of mine to be on 2 TV shows. The Amazing Race and Wheel of
Fortune.

2. I love brown sugar. I only treat myself to a spoonful when making cookies though.

3. I like having surgery. This one may need a little explanation-I LOVE the feeling you have when waking from having anesthesia. It is like you have had a week long sleep. Hey, I had a total of 5 surgeries in 3 years, 3 of which were in a 3 week period, I kinda got used to it.

4. I love popsicles. Yeah for Otter Pops!

5. I always thought I would marry a black man.

Alright, KELLY and CHRISANNA, tag-you're it!
posted by Andrea Tuesday, September 19, 2006  
5 Comments:
  • At 9:07 PM, Blogger Kelly said…

    I knew my name was going to pop up! Alright I'll go do it...

     
  • At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Funny, Jeff doesn't look black. Are you sure???

     
  • At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We have lots of similarities. I love having a spoonful of brown sugar. I could've seen myself marrying a black man as well. And it is a dream of mine to someday going on the Amazing Race. Funny! I'll change things up for mine.

     
  • At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great list! Never tried brown sugar by itself.

     
  • At 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Brent and I are totally laughing at your facts! Too funny...I agree with the Wheel of Fortune wish.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Name: Andrea
About me: SAHM to a beautiful little girl & adorable little boy
Blog Roll
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Once Upon A Lifetime Template by Isnaini Dot Com