Pic of the Week
Loves
Christmas
Let it Snow
Favorite Sites
Favorite Things
9/11-Five Years Later
Monday, September 11, 2006


And the pain falls like a curtain
On the things I once called certain
And I have to say the words I fear the most
I just don’t know

And the questions without answers
Come and paralyze the dancer
So I stand here on the stage afraid to move
Afraid to fall, oh, but fall I must
On this truth that my life has been formed from the dust

God is God and I am not
I can only see a part of the picture He’s painting
God is God and I am man
So I’ll never understand it all
For only God is God

And the sky begins to thunder
And I’m filled with awe and wonder
‘Til the only burning question that remains
Is who am I

Can I form a single mountain
Take the stars in hand and count them
Can I even take a breath without God giving it to me
He is first and last before all that has been
Beyond all that will pass

Oh, how great are the riches of His wisdom and knowledge
How unsearchable for to Him and through
Him and from Him are all things

So let us worship before the throne
Of the One who is worthy of worship alone



Thank you to all who fought and risked their lives September 11, 2001. Thank you to all who are fighting and our risking their lives September 11, 2006. We think of the (approximate) 1,402 people from tower one, 614 people from tower two, 658 people from Cantor Fitzgerald, 65 people from flight 175 that hit the South Tower, 92 people from flight 92 that hit the North Tower, 45 people on Flight 93, 64 people on Flight 77 that hit the Pentagon, 125 people from the Pentagon, 343 firefighters and paramedics, and 60 officers who all lost their lives on September 11th, 2001 and the almost 3,000 people who have lost their lives fighting for our country since.
posted by Andrea Monday, September 11, 2006  
1 Comments:
  • At 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    In spite of all that has happened, we are truly a blessed people to live in this country.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Name: Andrea
About me: SAHM to a beautiful little girl & adorable little boy
Blog Roll
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Once Upon A Lifetime Template by Isnaini Dot Com