Pic of the Week
Loves
Christmas
Let it Snow
Favorite Sites
Favorite Things
In Just One Week...
Thursday, August 24, 2006
...we will be headin' to Seattle. We are so very excited! Madison can't wait to fly on an airplane, stay at a hotel, and go swimming. We are going to spend about 1 1/2 days in Seattle with just the four of us. Our first "family vacation". We are going to go to the Space Needle and Zoo. Then we are headed a couple of hours outside of Seattle to visit with Jeff's grandparents (who have never met the kids), aunt, uncle, and cousins. His sister and parents will meet us there too. I am excited to just get away for 4 days! It should be fun. But, until then...

Just like every other Thursday, I am cleaning today. It is only supposed to get up to 80 today so I am hoping to get the cleaning done quickly so we can go play outside.

One last note. We found out yesterday that my cousin just had some malignant melanoma removed. Not sure of any other details yet but could you please pray for him?! His name is Dan. His mom (my aunt) recently had colon cancer removed which is what our grandpa (my aunt's dad) died of. Thanks for the prayers!

Happy Thursday to you all!
posted by Andrea Thursday, August 24, 2006  
3 Comments:
  • At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm so happy that you guys get to have some family time in Seattle. How fun! I will definitely be praying for your cousin and the rest of the family.

     
  • At 10:49 AM, Blogger Kelly said…

    Maddy will have so much fun at a "real" zoo! I love Seattle - I know you guys will have a great time!

     
  • At 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'll be praying for your cousin! Have a fabulous time with your family. I love getaways!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Name: Andrea
About me: SAHM to a beautiful little girl & adorable little boy
Blog Roll
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Once Upon A Lifetime Template by Isnaini Dot Com