|
| Calm Before The Storm |
| Tuesday, August 29, 2006 |
Bryson is sleeping and Maddy is coloring so I am taking advantage of these few minutes before this home turns into a mad-house! Kiki, Jake and Brady are coming over for a few hours. Madison always likes when someone comes over to play. They have a lot more energy than her mommy! Carson had his 18mo check up this morning. It is going to get over right about lunch time so Kelly is going to come over for lunch. So 8 kids and two crazy moms calls for one mad-house! Madison and Bryson both woke up at 6:30 this morning! That is way to early for this momma. So, we will ALL be taking a nap this afternoon. Yes, even Madison. 6:30 is way to early for her too!
I have done absolutely nothing as far as getting ready for our little vacation. Jeff starts his vacation tomorrow (he has an entire week off...yeah!) so I guess I am thinking that I can get it all done tomorrow. Laundry, cleaning, packing, along with having to get new license plate tabs (there's atleast 2 hours gone right there) and my emission tested in my car...all in one day! What am I thinking. Maybe I won't be taking a nap today :(
ETN: A PEACEFUL STORM Madison's face lit up with excitement when she saw the Harrington kiddos come in. She was thrilled to have kids to play with. Shortly after they got here, Garrett, Kylee, and Carson came. Kelly brought pizza with her for lunch (thanks Kelly!). The kids loved it. They all played so well together. It was actually quit peaceful. Not the chaos I expected. Not that I would have minded if it was a little chaotic for a few hours. I am thinking that now that Byrson is getting a little older I need to join a playgroup. Hey Chrisanna and Jen, what do you think about starting one with church? Alright, I don't think the nap is happening today. I don't have as much laundry as I thought so I am going to go finish that up. Thanks Chrisanna for letting me borrow your kids for a few hours and thanks Kelly for coming over for lunch. It made what could have been a grouchy morning (neither Maddy nor I do well with little sleep) a really good one! |
| posted by Andrea Tuesday, August 29, 2006 |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
Thank you so much for watching my kiddos. They love coming over to play. I'm so glad it was more peaceful than chaotic. I was going to say, I hope you have a nice nap. But, since your plans changed, I hope you have a good afternoon and get a lot ready for your trip.
-
We had fun! I'm glad my kids got to play with the Harrington kids. Garrett adores Kiki even though he doesn't get to see her very often. They all played together so well - it made up for the minor irritation of our cancelled doctor's appointment!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Name: Andrea |
| About me: SAHM to a beautiful little girl & adorable little boy |
|
|
| Blog Roll |
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Powered by |
 |
|
Thank you so much for watching my kiddos. They love coming over to play. I'm so glad it was more peaceful than chaotic. I was going to say, I hope you have a nice nap. But, since your plans changed, I hope you have a good afternoon and get a lot ready for your trip.