Pic of the Week
Loves
Christmas
Let it Snow
Favorite Sites
Favorite Things
Have You Ever?
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Have you ever wondered what it would feel like to have the best friends in the entire world? Well, I have them so let me tell you about one of them.

Chrisanna stops nothing short of living the definition of friend. And, she stepped in once again today just to remind me of how blessed I am to be able to call her one of my best friends. Thank you SO MUCH Chrisanna for having Maddy over to play today. She loves going over there to play. And, let me guess, the first thing she wanted to do was play dress up?! I was able to get most of the cleaning done (the floors still need a moppin'), all the laundry done, folded and put away and all of our stuff is layed out ready to be packed. Jeff got my license plate tabs and emissions done (thanks Jeff!) so the long "to do" list is just about all marked off. And, I still have a little less than 3 hours before church. Thank you, thank you, thank you Chrisanna! Knowing Madison was having fun and allowing me to easily get things done took a huge stress off of the day. Love ya!
posted by Andrea Wednesday, August 30, 2006  
2 Comments:
  • At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How sweet of you! I love to be able to do whatever I can to help out. You know that anytime you need me, I am here. I feel very blessed to have you as one of my best friends as well. I love you! And yes you're right, the first thing Maddy wanted to do was play dress up. She was so good today and the kids loved playing together. I am so glad you were able to get almost everything done, in a stress free way. See ya tonight.

     
  • At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad you have her close since we can't :( I love your post because it reminds me to be thankful for things such as someone taking your kids to help you out!! Great post!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Name: Andrea
About me: SAHM to a beautiful little girl & adorable little boy
Blog Roll
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Once Upon A Lifetime Template by Isnaini Dot Com