|
| Amazing Race |
| Friday, September 15, 2006 |
I am so very excited not only that is it feeling like fall outside and we are all wearing sweats and long sleeves today, BUT The Amazing Race starts in just 2 days!!! Do I any fellow fans out there? Be careful when reading this blog on Monday mornings if you are a fan and you didn't get a chance to watch the Race the previous Sunday night. Or, if you don't have time to watch it, this will be a great place for you to come on Monday mornings :)
I discovered this morning that Bryson is cutting yet another tooth. This make 7! And, his fourth tooth in the past 3 weeks! It is like he went from a toothless grin to a mouth full of teeth all of a sudden. It is funny how teeth make him look so different. I love his little smile!
Have a great Friday! |
| posted by Andrea Friday, September 15, 2006 |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
Uh, yeah. We love the Amazing Race. I am so excited for it too! I hope it is a good season!!
-
I can't wait! I've heard this is one of the best seasons yet!!!!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Name: Andrea |
| About me: SAHM to a beautiful little girl & adorable little boy |
|
|
| Blog Roll |
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Powered by |
 |
|
Uh, yeah. We love the Amazing Race. I am so excited for it too! I hope it is a good season!!