Pic of the Week
Loves
Christmas
Let it Snow
Favorite Sites
Favorite Things
Headin' Out
Thursday, October 05, 2006
Well, the time has finally come. Ladies retreat is here! A Beth Moore Conference in Salt Lake City, how exciting is that! It is sure going to be a change from the McCall retreat it usually is. I am very excited for the spiritual refreshing and for a weekend full of girl time. Don't you worry about Jeff though, he has been taken care of. His parents are here to help him out. I know, poor guy! Actually I am glad they came because it will help me enjoy my time better knowing he has help (is that selfish?). I know all too well how hard it is to be a single parent. And, I haven't told him, but I am going to put Chicken Stroganoff in the crock pot before I leave so they won't have to worry about dinner.

Please pray for our safety and spiritual encouragement!
posted by Andrea Thursday, October 05, 2006  
4 Comments:
  • At 7:56 AM, Blogger Kelly said…

    I'm still questioning my decision to stay home! You guys are going to have fun! Oh well I have work to do.
    Have fun, be safe, sleep a lot & learn more.

    Call me when you get home. :)

     
  • At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mom wants to know what the deal is with crock pot food!

     
  • At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mom wants to know what the deal is with crock pot food!

     
  • At 11:33 AM, Blogger Bethany said…

    Have a GREAT time!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Name: Andrea
About me: SAHM to a beautiful little girl & adorable little boy
Blog Roll
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Once Upon A Lifetime Template by Isnaini Dot Com