Pic of the Week
Loves
Christmas
Let it Snow
Favorite Sites
Favorite Things
Blogthings
Friday, September 22, 2006
Caffe Vanilla Frappuccino

Smooth and sweet, you fit in to almost any crowd. No one would suspect you of being a coffee tweaker!

I would much prefer a hot chocolate from Starbucks than a coffee. As far as coffee goes with me, I love the smell, hate the taste. Probably a good thing. Thanks to Chrisanna though, I did find a new little love this summer. A Strawberries and Creme Frappuccino, minus the coffee. I know, why not just get a milkshake from Sonic? Well because you look much cooler with a Starbucks cup :) A friend of my sisters had a link to this site on her blog. It's a good one you should check it out. Make sure you have some time though. You could easily spend a better part of your day on it. Happy first day of fall!!!
posted by Andrea Friday, September 22, 2006  
2 Comments:
  • At 8:25 PM, Blogger Bethany said…

    When it's cold I love the Vanilla Creme (basically a hot vanilla milkshake). I had quite a few when I was pregnant. Great, now I'm craving one... thanks a lot!

     
  • At 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love your new banner! Very cute, great job.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Name: Andrea
About me: SAHM to a beautiful little girl & adorable little boy
Blog Roll
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Once Upon A Lifetime Template by Isnaini Dot Com