|
| Tuesday's Thoughts |
| Tuesday, October 24, 2006 |
I have really enjoyed watching Kylee this week while Kelly was off visiting friends and family in Oregon. I always love having her here. I think Maddy gets tired of playing with her 'ole mom all the time and her and Kylee play really well together. Plus, it frees me up to actually get some stuff done. Like, giving the house a nice cleaning yesterday and organizing the hall/game closet. Somehow I managed to make it through the entire day today without even touching the mound of laundry which was set out to be my goal. Guess what I will be doing tomorrow?!
Alright all you Amazing Race fans, what did you think of this weeks episode? I couldn't believe it! Those hillbillies are just hanging in there. And, the friends from Alabama...can't believe they are still on too. I was kinda happy to see Peter and Sarah go. Although his attitude toward her these last few episodes has cracked me up. I am still rooting for the guys, Tyler and James, but they seem to be holding on by luck. The brothers are growing on me but they might be too nice to win. I can't believe what they did for David and Mary last night. They might be playing it smart though. Make an alliance with the two weakest teams, get the stronger teams eliminated and then only have to compete with original alliance.
One last note: Congratulations to Chrisanna on the birth of her new little nephew yesterday. He is adorable! |
| posted by Andrea Tuesday, October 24, 2006 |
|
| 4 Comments: |
-
Thanks for watching Kylee while Kelly was gone! I know she likes going over there and playing with Madison! thanks again for doing it for free! :) just kidding
-
Okay, The Amazing Race was a bit stressful this week. It always gets more tense the more people that get eliminated. I wish we would've watched it together too. It was a really good one. Cute pic of Madison and Kylee.
-
AH! I haven't watched the Amazing Race yet! Oh well. In case I don't have time I'll reread this post. :) Thanks for watching Kylee! I'm glad they had fun but Garrett's DYING to have her back.
-
I just finished the Amazing Race. I am so glad Peter is gone! He's such a jerk. I was glad Sarah finally admitted he's not nice and that she's getting rid of him. I LOVE the brothers! They were my favorites early on. That was such a nice thing they did for Kentucky. I didn't like the single mom friends but they're growing on me. Still don't like Rob & Kimberly. Talk about dysfunctional! And those "beauty queens" really must go! Hopefully they're next.
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Name: Andrea |
| About me: SAHM to a beautiful little girl & adorable little boy |
|
|
| Blog Roll |
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Powered by |
 |
|
Thanks for watching Kylee while Kelly was gone! I know she likes going over there and playing with Madison! thanks again for doing it for free! :) just kidding