|
| Pumpkin Patch |
| Saturday, October 21, 2006 |
After being hit head on with a 24 hour stomach bug yesterday it was great to get out and enjoy the day today. Today was the day we had planned on going to the pumpkin patch so I was glad I was able to get out of bed without losing any stomach content.
We started out the day by meeting up with the Harringtons at a park for a picnic lunch. It was such a gorgeous day. After lunch we headed across the street to the pumpkin patch we have gone to in the past only to find a nice empty field. A bit bummed we headed across town to the only other pumpkin patch we knew of. With so much farm land around us it's kinda funny that there is only one pumpkin patch. It was a blessing in disguise though because it ended up being a great pumpkin patch, much better than the one we had gone to in the past. There were 16 acres of pumpkins to choose from, a corn maze, a kiddie corn maze, hay rides (Bryson's favorite part), an Astro jump, and a big inflatable slide for the kids. We already had a bunch a pumpkins from my parents garden so we just got some little ones but Keith and Chrisanna got two huge pumpkins and four small ones for $6! Cheap huh?! It didn't cost anything to get in and it was $2 for the kids to do the Astro jump and slide. Such a great deal for the day! We had a great time. Poor little Keek wasn't feeling well though and ended up coming down with a fever at the end of the day but I never once heard her complain. She just went right along with everything and tried to enjoy it the best she could. I always hate seeing little ones sick though. Hope you feel better Keek!
For some reason it's not letting me post all of the pictures I wanted to but I have made a slide of them so you can check that out to the right. |
| posted by Andrea Saturday, October 21, 2006 |
|
| 3 Comments: |
-
I love all the pics you added on your slide!! Looks like you guys had so much fun!
-
Glad you got over your stomach bug quickly. That's no fun. Thanks for the awesome weekend together. Loved Saturday...the park, the pumpkin patch.
-
How fun! Our annual trip to the pumpkin patch is tomorrow and it sounds like everyone can make it this year! Yea!! I'll post the update when we get home instead of trying to do it with this SLOW dial-up :) Glad you're feeling better! ;)
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Name: Andrea |
| About me: SAHM to a beautiful little girl & adorable little boy |
|
|
| Blog Roll |
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Powered by |
 |
|
I love all the pics you added on your slide!! Looks like you guys had so much fun!