|
| Counting My Blessings |
| Monday, October 16, 2006 |
This post comes from some inspiration from Andrea and Melody's Sofa
1. Favorite moment last week? Coming back from Ladies retreat last Sunday to my beautiful family standing in the driveway waiting to welcome me home. Nothing is better than a little girl running up to you to give you a hug and a little laugh from a 10 month old showing his joy that you are home. And ofcourse a big hug from a handsome man :)
2. What are you looking forward to this week? Going to the pumpkin patch on Saturday. I love quality time like that with the family.
3. A blessing/miracle that took me by surprise last week? I have two blessings in one. Jeff cleaned our carpets on Saturday. We were just planning on doing the bonus room, living room and computer room. I was a little stressed about what I was going to do with the kids while he cleaned the carpets. That is when blessing #1 came. My lovely sister asked if she could take Maddy with them to the library and park while they were letting their carpets dry. She had so much fun! So much more fun than being carted through Target and Walmart trying to kill time. Bryson is still at an age where he enjoys those little shopping trips so everything worked out great. I am so thankful for all of my family and for having sisters who are also two of my best friends. Thanks Mike and Kelly for being a blessing to us on Saturday! Wondering what blessing #2 was? When I got home from shopping, Jeff had done the entire house. All of the carpets got cleaned. Thanks Jeff for all your work. The carpets look great!
Now it is your turn to answer those three questions. I would love to hear about your blessings! |
| posted by Andrea Monday, October 16, 2006 |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
Oh what a nice thing to say! I'm glad it helped you out! We had fun!
-
Great list!! It helps me see positively this morning, thank you!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Name: Andrea |
| About me: SAHM to a beautiful little girl & adorable little boy |
|
|
| Blog Roll |
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Powered by |
 |
|
Oh what a nice thing to say! I'm glad it helped you out! We had fun!