|
| Holiday Tag |
| Friday, December 01, 2006 |
It finally happened! It snowed here. Maddy was so excited. She wanted to go out and play in it as soon as it started. I let her go out but it wasn't much fun making snow angels on the driveway (yes, she really tried) so we didn't stay out long. It snowed for quite awhile but it didn't amount to much. Just really slick roads. Jeff was up at the church helping unload Christmas trees for the tree lot. On the way home he saw cars turning sideways and traffic was of course crazy. I am just gald he made it home safe. Anyways, this was Bryson's first experience with snow so I snapped a few pictures. It will obviously be more fun when there is enough to build a snowman and sled but I won't complain. It was actally a really pretty snowfall but you can't tell in the pictures.
Alright, I am going to play tag with Kelly. It's a holiday one and it is kinda fun. 1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? (Mint) Hot Chocolate.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree? Wraps them but doesn't put them under the tree until the kiddos are snuggled in bed on Christmas Eve.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Colored in windows, White on trim of house and on the tree.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Yes. I love my magical holiday kisses. J/K :) but we really do have a mitletoe hanging.
5. When do you put your decorations up? Right before Thanksgiving
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Ham
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child. Same as Kelly's. I remember the year we got a HUGE new toy box and Santa left muddy footprints all the way to the basement so we knew to look downstairs.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I think I learned the truth from church.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yep. The kids get to open one.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? With various ornaments collected throughout the years. I have a lot of my childhood ones.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love it but hibernate when it comes because I am scared to death to drive in it.
12. Can you ice skate? Kind of.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? I have two. The first one came a week after Christmas in 1999. I got a beautiful engagement ring. The second one came 4 weeks before Christmas last year when my beautiful little boy was born.
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Spending time with my family and of course celebrating the birth of our Savior!
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Surprise cookies. The little cookie balls that are rolled in powdered sugar and have a Hershey Kiss inside.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? I love our Christmas cookie decorating party. I love taking Maddy around and looking at Christmas lights. I love getting our Christmas tree and then going to get hot chocolate from Starbucks afterwards. Those are my top three.
17. What tops your tree? A star.
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving, especially to my kids.
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? I love them all!
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Yum
Tag you're it! (Copy, paste and share on your blog) |
| posted by Andrea Friday, December 01, 2006 |
|
| 3 Comments: |
-
Jen-sorry, I reposted this and it deleted your comment. That's funny though that your kids tried to make snow angels in the driveway too. There's nothing like a "winter storm" in the desert :)
-
I don't know what kind of blizzard went through Meridian but there definitely wasn't any snow to speak of out here. I think we may need to take a trip to the mountains soon.
-
Glad the kids had a good time!! Thanks for sharing your little game of tag. It is fun reading other people's answers
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Name: Andrea |
| About me: SAHM to a beautiful little girl & adorable little boy |
|
|
| Blog Roll |
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Powered by |
 |
|
Jen-sorry, I reposted this and it deleted your comment. That's funny though that your kids tried to make snow angels in the driveway too. There's nothing like a "winter storm" in the desert :)