|
| 12 Month Stats |
| Wednesday, November 22, 2006 |
Bryson had his 12 month check up today. He is 22lbs 8oz (50th percentile) and 31" long (90th percentile). I was a bit surprised by his weight. He has always been in the 90-95th percentile for height and weight. The doctor said his weight has slowed down because he has become mobile. Speaking of becoming mobile...Bryson is walking!!! He still stumbles a bit but walking is his first choice of mobility. If he falls he will usually just crawl the rest of the way but he is getting it down. He loves to mimic Maddy. Yesterday I was helping Maddy get her shoes on and looked over and there is Bryson trying to put his on. Then, when they were playing outside Maddy was drawing with sidewalk chalk (Bryson was eating it). He looked over at Maddy, saw what she was doing and started coloring. Too cute!
I have added a slide of some of the family photos. None of them has been photoshopped so they are as is, straight from the camera. Pretty good photography huh? For those who didn't know, if you click on an image it will take you to the website I made the slide in and you can view larger, still images. Enjoy!
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!! |
| posted by Andrea Wednesday, November 22, 2006 |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
Now that I've seen them all I'm definitely hiring her!
Hope Buddy's feeling better!
-
Glad you had a good holiday with family! Now we're fully into the Christmas season. :)
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Name: Andrea |
| About me: SAHM to a beautiful little girl & adorable little boy |
|
|
| Blog Roll |
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Powered by |
 |
|
Now that I've seen them all I'm definitely hiring her!
Hope Buddy's feeling better!