Pic of the Week
Loves
Christmas
Let it Snow
Favorite Sites
Favorite Things
Under Construction...again
Monday, November 13, 2006
It seems like I just changed my blog design but it is time to do it again. I've been wanting to get a template with 3 columns (2 sidebars) since I started with blogger and with the difficulties I have been having lately with my other template, I decided to just go ahead and change things up now. Blogger is starting to poop out on me so this may be all I get done tonight. I still need to create a new, Christmas themed banner, change colors up and work on a few other minor details. So, please pardon this mismatched, unorganized blog for a few days...
posted by Andrea Monday, November 13, 2006  
1 Comments:
  • At 9:36 PM, Blogger Kelly said…

    Hey! This is the one I was looking at!
    I have something else up my sleeve though... :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Name: Andrea
About me: SAHM to a beautiful little girl & adorable little boy
Blog Roll
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Once Upon A Lifetime Template by Isnaini Dot Com