|
| 2 + 2 = 4... |
| Sunday, November 05, 2006 |
...age 3 and under.
For the next five days I am going to be mommy to 4 kiddos. Keith and Chrisanna are in Atlanta at a church ministries conference so we have been blessed to see first hand what life with (almost) 3 year old twins is like. Maddy has been so excited for Jake and Brady to come and stay with us. She thinks it is the greatest thing that they are staying the night and that she gets to ride in "Chrisanna and Kiki's car" for the week (we have a Honda Accord and can't squeeze a family of 6 into it). Night one has gone smooth. The kids were all a little on the hyper side, but that was to be expected. While the bedtime routine (clean up toys, jammies, teeth brushing, and 3 books to read) took about 45 minutes they all settled down well and are now snuggled in their beds. We don't get to spend much time with Jake and Brady by themselves so we are happy to have them join our family for the week. I am sure I will have plenty of stories to tell throughout the week so stay tuned! |
| posted by Andrea Sunday, November 05, 2006 |
|
| 5 Comments: |
-
Oh boy ... I'll say a prayer for you ... while fun thus far I'm sure there will be a few testing times ... I'm jsut picturing two Ethan's, a 3 1/2 year old and a baby ... well, I'm tired thinking of it.
Good luck ...hollar if we need to send in reinforcements!!
-
I will definitely pray for you too. :) Have fun with those boys!!
-
Oh, thank you for posting those pictures! I hope you enjoy them. I wish we were closer and could keep them once in a while. It was so nice of you to keep them. Can't wait to hear some stories!!
-
Oh my goodness!! You're going to be a busy lady! You're such a good friend to do this. Can't wait to hear some good stories!! Give them kisses from me!
-
Thanks for posting those pictures. I thought I would check your blog today to see how Jake and Brady were doing. Have fun!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Name: Andrea |
| About me: SAHM to a beautiful little girl & adorable little boy |
|
|
| Blog Roll |
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Powered by |
 |
|
Oh boy ... I'll say a prayer for you ... while fun thus far I'm sure there will be a few testing times ... I'm jsut picturing two Ethan's, a 3 1/2 year old and a baby ... well, I'm tired thinking of it.
Good luck ...hollar if we need to send in reinforcements!!