Pic of the Week
Loves
Christmas
Let it Snow
Favorite Sites
Favorite Things
Congratulations Dad!!!
Friday, November 17, 2006
First off I want to say a BIG CONGRATULATIONS to my dad on his new job. He will no longer be the manager of the BIOMED department at St. AL's. He is now the regional director of all the Trinity hospitals (St. Al's is a member of the Trinity Medical Group) biomed departments. Pretty fancy smancy! Way to go Dad!

Tomorrow is a big day for two reasons. First, Bryson's first birthday party. I can't believe it is here. His actually birthday isn't until Tuesday but my goodness, where did a year go. I have pretty much everything ready. Just a few odds and ends to do tomorrow. If you are coming to the party, be careful what you wear. I highly suggest NOT wearing any red and gray. Seeing that we are Michigan natives, my family is HUGE Michigan fans, especially my dad. Tomorrow is a big day for football fans. It's the rival of all rivals football game, Michigan vs Ohio State. If you want my dad to like you, wear some blue and yellow and your Michigan gear. Hey, it's a football themed party so you will be dressed appropriately.
MGOBLUE!!!

O.k, I was in the middle of cleaning and was on a roll. I came into the computer room to do something real quick and quickly got distracted. This computer is like a magnet!
posted by Andrea Friday, November 17, 2006  
4 Comments:
  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger Kelly said…

    Hmmm... this post looks a little familiar.

    I would wear the maize & blue not just if you want Dad to like you but if you want Dad to let you stay at the party. I have a feeling any red will be booted out the door.

     
  • At 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for the kind words. And to clarify things, I am the regional manager for the western U.S. I will be covering hospitals in Fresno, California, Sioux City , Iowa and St. Als in Boise.

    MGoBlue

     
  • At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Can't wait for the big party. I put my red sweater back on the shelf. :) BTW, I love your new banner. I know you are still working on it, but it looks good so far.

     
  • At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your blog is looking great! I really like the new banner. I'm very impressed that you've worked through all those html codes and stuff. :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Name: Andrea
About me: SAHM to a beautiful little girl & adorable little boy
Blog Roll
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Once Upon A Lifetime Template by Isnaini Dot Com