Pic of the Week
Loves
Christmas
Let it Snow
Favorite Sites
Favorite Things
Curious Christmas List
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Curious George was at the library for story time this morning. It was right when Bryson lays down for his morning nap so Kelly and I did a kid swap. She took Maddy and I took Carson, seeing that a 1 1/2 year old probably wouldn't sit through an entire story. Maddy loved it and I loved having Carson. Since Bryson was sleeping it was just me and him, something that never happens. He is the sweetest little thing. So sweet I could just eat him up. I wish we could of had longer. I loved the one on one with him. Thanks Kelly for taking Maddy, she thought it was pretty cool and thanks for letting Carson come stay with me.

Maddy has mentioned a few things she wants for Christmas and I just have to share them because they are too funny:
1. A big car. This comes after getting to ride around in the Harringtons Suburban for a week.

2. A bathroom upstairs. Our house is one level except a bonus room above the garage. We were up there sorting out toys, packing away "baby" toys and toys that don't get played with much in time to welcome new birthday toys and Christmas. Maddy had to go to the bathroom and on her way downstairs she asks for this request. Just a simple request so she could take that much less time away from playing.

3. To be the boss.

4. To be Kiki...but just for pretend.

5. Lots of toys. Finally, there's a wish I can make come true :)
posted by Andrea Wednesday, November 15, 2006  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love it! She is hilarious. Ahh, the minds of kids. It's okay for her to dream a little too.

     
  • At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Those are hilarious!! That would make a cute scrapbook page. She's a funny girl!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Name: Andrea
About me: SAHM to a beautiful little girl & adorable little boy
Blog Roll
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Once Upon A Lifetime Template by Isnaini Dot Com